Oh hello! It’s been a while since I posted a Friday Finds. A lot has been going on in the world. I hope everyone’s doing well. Around here we’ve been cooking a bunch, ordering takeout, enjoying healthy social distancing walks, and essentially just trying to stay positive. I have good days and bad and Mike, well, he is the most well adjusted person I know. I thought I’d bring back Friday Finds since maybe you have a lot of time on your hands? Most of the stuff on the internets these days is about Covid, but I found some cute links that (mostly) don’t have much to do with it if you’re looking for a little bit of a mental break.
- Nostalgic snack foods. Tbh, these rarely end up tasting as good as you remember, but heck, are they nostalgic.
- Don’t feel guilty about having pancakes for breakfast.
- Is a perfect avocado even possible? Lasers can help.
- I binged Never Have I Ever in just under two days – I really liked the soundtrack too.
- These doggos are good bois.
- Adele has lost a lot of weight and people are both happy and angry about it?!
- Have you made dalgona coffee and now want to level up make dalgona candy at home too?
- All cereal is basically mini-fied dessert foods now. I’m not mad about it 🙂
- Do you agree or disagree with these Ben and Jerry’s rankings? My faves are Half Baked and Cherry Garcia!
- These buns look so fluffy!
- I haven’t gotten my copy in the mail yet, but this book looks SO beautiful!
- I love scones and I love Erica’s bake off series. YES 🙂
I’ve got my eyes on you:
- We’ve been making more pourover than usual and it’s kind of making me want to get a new carafe. This one is super cute.
- Speaking of coffee, this is the lil whip I use to make dalgona — it’s insanely strong and I love it.
- Mike go us this dual wireless charger and my life is changed! I love it so much!
- Reusable parchment paper than can be trimmed to size! I custom cut it to use it to line all our baking tins.
What to cook from I am a Food Blog:
- This ruby chicken from Dishoom was to die for.
- Viral mini pancake cereal!
- Giant singles serving size cookies, for those times when you want to bake just one GIANT boi.
- Have you made dalgona coffee yet? How about dalgona matcha?
- Chili oil is trending because it’s delicious.
- How about some wontons to go with?
- And of course, maybe some super easy dan dan noodles!
Please have a wonderful weekend 🙂